Friday, January 8, 2010

Singapore trip@I love traveling

#1 Marina Bay

The entrance is free..for now only...


See! I kiss the Singapore flyers..Feel so proud.hahaha...






My sisters are so cute!


YEAH!!


Tired already....

#2 Esplanade

We call it 'durian' because it look like durian mah..


Jump again..We really like to jump ya!




Merlion...But the constructions ruin it..

Suddenly feel so thirsty.....

So I drink water lol..but my sister say me look so hungry,like wanna eat it..






Sweet~

#3 Orchard Road





This bak bak so strong!

Night in Orchard Road







We so lucky because we watch the float on the way to MRT station.

#4 Chinatown

I like the retro style on the road in Chinatown.

#5 Kay Poh Road

I dint travel this place la..haha..feel it is quite special because it's called 'Kay Poh' road.

#6 Iluma

This escalator is so so long..4 floors length in Iluma.I travel it to 4th floor but finally need to go down floor by floor.

#7 Nan Yang University(NTU)

Before arrive NTU,must pass by this 'jungle'.


NTU will be the Youth Olympic Village this year.


We are in my second sister's room.The first thing to do of my big sister is to online.

#8 Cineleisure

I think the Cineleisure is the biggest cinema in Singapore.We watch AVATAR in Cineleisure.Unfortunately we dint watch the 3D show because full already.This movie is AWESOME!!
Student price 6 SGD and 3D show price 10SGD.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr