Saturday, January 23, 2010

Make Some Differences On A Dress

A Very Simple Dress

From Singapore-10 SGD
My sister bought it to me but i never wear it out...because got a bit weird.I think la...


So I cut the lower part of the dress and sew it on the upper part.

But I can tell you all that 'I'm failed!'
I take it to someone house with a sewing machine to sew it.It costs RM4.
So actually the dress is RM(10 times 2.4)+RM4.


Is it looks better?


Neckace-DIY
Bracelet-DIY
Belt-RM5(from Sungei Wang)


As a top now~
Belt-3 for 10 SGD
Legging-(from my mum)


Let tell you all a tips on wearing a legging:
Which leg looks longer and slimmer?
Picture1:right leg,Picture2:left leg right?haha..pull the legging lower a bit will have these effects.



A casual look~

My belts are special?

First belt-is only 1SGD
Second belt-RM5


Actually I'm connecting the two belts together,because with only 1 thin belt is very dulled and plain.



Another casual look~

'Basket'-actually my sister tole me that the basket was used to put my diaper when i was a baby.I think it was more than 17 years already.Yeah!I still could find it out and use again!

10 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

great tips on the dress! :)
and the basket to put your diapers when you were young? haha... ^^

Yeeng said...

Haha. When I was a baby, my mum bring me out n bring the basket to put my diapers. Haha... Then it was kept in cupboard for many many years jo.

kiM said...

haha i love the basket!!so cute and vintage

Yeeng said...

Haha I'm going to decorate it later. Hee..

ai wei said...

lovely tips!!! you are really geng. keep up the good work and tell us more ya :P

Unknown said...

Kampungboy: Reli looks good :D

Unknown said...

wow kim reads ur blog!! happy mou?

Yeeng said...

aiwei: okok.haha..
Kampungboy: aha thanks kampungboy..
Citygal: quite happy. Hahaha..

ILikePaperCutting said...

you are good in this, pretty girl.

han hui = 瀚慧 said...

yeeng..加油~好棒。。下次我要打扮的时候找你就好了。。哈哈

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr