Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Basket" Bag



Its original look.Thanks my sister for buying this for me from Bali.


Step1~Make 2 'balls' by the apparatus below.









Step 2~Stick the ribbon on the basket




Step 3~Put the balls on the basket





Done..

Feel so sad when somebody said my DIY stuff are not nice at all.Ya,i just do something easy simple and something do not make others feel awesome,but i like my DIY project and i feel that they are cute and useful for me.I hope I don't mind what others comment on me but I can't.Never mind,I will improve my skill and don't let you look down at me.I wish I can do so.

4 comments:

ai wei said...

sweet! i must ask ur big sis to get a nice but smaller type basket bag for me in april!!!

~Christine~Leng said...

cute alteration :) love how u lace up the pink ribbon onto the basket bag. hehe

Wei Yeeng said...

ai wei:my second sis buy for me 1.haha..ya,can ask her buy too because she go to bali soon..
christine:Thank you..Xp.

Jobless Girl said...

Cute and nice.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr