Monday, November 30, 2009

Chinese Orchestra competition in Genting

It's me with my chinese orchestra uniform. We get gold medal in the competition le.

Julie's Butter Biscuit and Nissin Cup Noodles

The cup noodles is Hong Kong famous cup noodles oh!Always see it when watching TVB drama.Aren't you?

Spicy Crab Meat Flavor

My tongue so long~~~



TAIWANESE FOOD
Braised Meat Rice with an egg-RM10(with set-RM14)

Dan Dan Mee-RM10(with set-RM14)

Egg Wrapped Rice-RM10(with set-RM14)

Our Bubbles Milk Teas


Clowns need to rest too!

Say cheesezz!

~Yummy Yummy~

Enjoying my cup noodles

Elianto is having promotion!

I buy a make-up remover,liquid eye-shadow(RM4.50) and a nail polish for only RM1!



~COFFEE BEAN~
Hot Coffee, Dark Chocolate Mint Ice Blended

Spicy Chicken Puff


We are having a great breakfast.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr